manufacturer of products that protect, products that comfort, and products that achieve solutions to problems once thought impossible. We produce the padding and insulation that protects our military and civilians in a variety of environments. We are looking for a manufacturing technician on days. This role is a very individual role and physically demanding role (must lift up to 75lbs). You will be getting experience on several types of machines which require precision and accuracy.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment. (RF Welding and thermo-forming experience a plus!)
- Basic shop math skills
- Technical work instruction experience
- Great attitude. We work as a team and you must get along with everyone out there.
- Patience, sometimes detailed work takes time. It is important you are patient and careful in your attention to detail.
- Stable work history. We know things happen, but they usually don't happen 7 times in a row in the last 5 years.
- Strong mechanical ability. Do you like to tinker or interested in all things mechanical? Let's talk!
We are not your average manufacturing shop. We produce thermoform plastics in all shapes in sizes. We have laid back culture with excellent 100% paid benefits for you and your family, along with matching 401k and profit share. If this sounds like you, apply today. We can't wait to meet you.