Danella, a national utility contractor, is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This Marketing Coordinator role is located in Plymouth Meeting and is a full-time position. In
this position, the individual will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas, activities, and materials as well as managing projects and ensuring company messages are consistent.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all content on corporate websites and social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics suppliers; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Actively works with division leaders to understand priorities and promote people and programs in support of gaining new business.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.