• 3+ years of sales or marketing experience, prefer at least 2 year’s experience in a field facing role
• Bachelor’s in business, marketing, or related discipline
• Strong writtencommunication skills
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Willing to travel 10%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Technology Experience is a plus
• Ability to communicate in Spanish is required
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions throughout North America and Western Europe that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth markets, such as technology, healthcare and life sciences, financial services, industrials, and telecommunications. CTG's clients include large technology and energy companies, major health systems, and government entities.
CTG's greatest asset is our people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.