Job Title/Position:Marketing Rep
Reports To:Director of Business Development
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for marketing, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Establishes and implements marketing initiatives.
2. Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
3. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral sources.
4. Builds community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of Rivercross Hospice as a high quality provider of services.
5. Identifies opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
6. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Rivercross Hospice markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
7. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
8. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Rivercross Hospice.
9. Monitors and reports cost effectiveness of marketing efforts.
10. Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.