Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Perform tasks related to preventative maintenance, mechanical machine repairs, building maintenance and specific projects. Responsible for maintenance and repairof production and support equipment, buildings and grounds. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in the facility.
- Set up and use of machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill press and milling machine to repair or fabricate parts as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facility equipment to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Complete assigned work orders.
- Maintain maintenance area in a clean and orderly fashion; keep work area clean at all times.
- Utilize maintenance systems as necessary to complete daily, weekly, monthly duties.
- Operate material handling equipment safely.
- Enter information in systems to document work order completion.
- Provide support to team in the Predictive and Preventative maintenance program.
- Participate and actively support all plant initiatives.
- Organize and define tasks with minimal supervision.
- Complete routine paperwork and data entry as required.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.