- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related
- education and/or work experience.
- 2-6 years of related work experience also required.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in at least one programming language that is part of the District and/or FR System’s application Development profile required; experience with multiple languages preferred; experience working with SQL.
- Server and relational databases required.
- 2-6 years of experience ASP.NET MVC.2-6 years of experience C#.
- 2-6 years of experience SQL/T-SQL, DB Design, Stored Procedure & Functions, LINQ and Lambda Expressions.
- 2-6 years of experience Entity Framework and Windows Communication framework.
- 2-6 years of experience with unit and integration testing of code.
- 2-6 years of experience developing applications for enterprise business customers using OOAP/OOAD.
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap/JQuery/Angular highly desired.
- At least one year of experience with agile development methodology.
- At least one year of experience working with a project manager or business analyst during project delivery.
- Demonstrates full competence with moderately complex applications and develops competence with complex applications. Complexity is based on scope, scale, layers in technology stack that involved, robustness of the application, longevity of the application within the organization, period of exposure to the application, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills. Interacts with business lines to discuss high-level concepts and/or desired technology solutions based on bias from previous experience; suggests/influence optimal course of action to meet business needs.
- Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position. (no third parties US citizenship required)
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”