Kelly Services is hiring an Administrative Assistant for a wide variety of administrative and office support activities in a Payroll Department. This is a long term contract position.
Job Duties/Experience Include:
• Previous Payroll Experience
• Handling incoming garnishment and unemployment documents
• Creation of files
• Heavy Filing
• Preparing reports
• Maintains file system
• Coordinates and arranges meetings and prepares agendas
• Arranges and books travel as requested
• Handles routine correspondence
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail
• Answers routine correspondence or requests for information
• Orders office supplies as needed by department
Candidates must exhibit strong interpersonal and organizational skills, great attention to detail as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Must be willing to submit to background and drug screen.
If interested, please reply with your resume for immediate consideration.