Company Name: The Little Clinic
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is responsible for delivering highest quality health care within The Little Clinic's scope of
services while achieving optimum patient satisfaction. These responsibilities include: building relationships with the patients, host store personnel and the health care community in order to enhance practice building and continuity of care. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide the highest quality of medical care to our patients.
- Participates in peer review, staff, quality assurance and other meetings with other health practitioners as required
- Participate and ensure that clinics are 365 days a year "survey ready"
- Assure that the clinic remains open for all scheduled hours.
- Collaborate with the regional management in participating in a community event to promote TLC to generate increased utilization of the clinic.
- Respond as directed by regional management to correct any situations noted on the customer service surveys.
- Manage the clinic's inventory and order supplies to maintain cost effective clinical operations.
- Perform quality control on instrumentation as scheduled.
- Utilize the Company information systems as directed and in compliance with HIPAA regulations and Company policies.
- Support mentor program by being a resource and a role model.
- Keep nursing knowledge current by attending ongoing nursing (NP) education seminars.
- Provide coverage for other clinics in the region as needed, and as assigned by the regional management.
- Control costs at the clinics to meet the budgeted profitability goals
- Maintain a presence in the community through active membership in local nursing organizations and through participation in community outreach programs.
- Present a neat, well-groomed image, wearing a clean, white lab coat, closed toe shoes in compliance with The Little Clinic Dress Code.
- Participate in other operational duties and responsibilities as assigned by the regional management.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) as Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Active license, AANP or ANCC certification and credentialing in the state in which he/she will be working required.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize.
- Good computer skills; electronic medical record experience preferred
- Ability to travel within the region as required
- Ability to remain confidential
Desired Previous Job Experience
Education Level:Master's Required
Required Certifications/Licenses:American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
The Little Clinic Jobs: At The Little Clinic our locations are staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners or physician assistants and patient care technicians to provide high-quality, convenient healthcare at an affordable price. The primary focus of our healthcare team is to promote health and wellness through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and patient education. The Little Clinic nurse practitioners and physician assistants are fully qualified to diagnose and treat common illnesses and minor injuries, prescribe medications, conduct tests, interpret lab results, provide wellness and preventive care, perform physical examinations and health screenings and administer vaccinations and injections. We’re growing and actively looking for qualified applicants to help us continue to provide high-quality healthcare and stellar service to our patients.
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs nearly 400,000 associates who serve customers in 2,625 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia. With more than $108.5 billion in sales in 2014, Kroger ranks 20th on the Fortune list and we continue to grow. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger is a leader in feeding the hungry, supporting breast cancer awareness, assisting local schools and community organizations, and supporting members of the armed forces and their families. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Denver || 3100 S Sheridan Blvd || 80227 || The Little Clinic || CareerBuilder || Customer Service; Health Care (The Little Clinic) || Employee || Non-Exempt|| Full-Time || American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)