Kaplan Test Prep, the world leader in test preparation, is currently looking for outgoing Master's prepared nurses who are passionate about helping
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company and really make a difference! With Kaplan you will build your resume and expand your professional network, all while positively impacting the lives of local nursing students.
Why Kaplan? We are recognized as #92 among Forbes' America's Best 500 Employers 2015
- Maintain high energy level and ability to engage students to ensure an excellent student experience
- Effectively facilitate learning and learner development
- Ability to learn our methodology and strategies quickly
- Facilitate active and ongoing classroom management
- Attend faculty meetings, professional development workshops and ongoing instructional meetings as required
- MSN or BSN plus Masters degree
- Current, unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- 5+ years Clinical experience required
- Teaching experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Weekday availability preferred, but all applicants are encouraged to apply
- Paid Training and Preparation Time
- Competitive Wages and Pay Increases
- Established Curriculum
- Seasonal position based on nursing school graduation dates and testing cycles
- Free/discounted Kaplan courses for qualifying employees or their family members under Kaplan's Gift of Knowledge Program
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
About Kaplan: Kaplan Test Prep is an industry-leading employer with over 70 years of experience and opportunities throughout the US and Canada. We employ over 10,000 smart and highly-motivated employees who deliver on our mission everyday -- to build futures, one success story at a time. If you like the idea of transforming lives, build your career at Kaplan.