Administrative assistance and support to office and warehouse. Approx 30 - 40 hrs a week
• Typing documents and correspondence using Excel, Word and Outlook
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Composing email and phone communications to associates and clients
• Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Filing and other general office duties including errands, processing mail, managing office inventory
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Maintaining and facilitating vehicle paperwork, forms, insurance and registration.
• Assist with warehouse paperwork and vehicle quality control
*Must have a driver's license and final candidates will need to supply a copy of their driving record. Chosen candidate for the position must be willing to undergo drug testing and background checks.