Office person needed to answer phones, input orders, call current customers (no cold calling required) to get their orders, keep office organized and tidy, issue purchase orders to our food vendors, receive payments and pay vendors (Quick books).
1. Work experience with Quick books & able to learn our new software for orders/inventory and sales.
2. Detail-oriented, accurate, extremely organized, and customer service oriented.
3. Enjoys learning and committed to personal growth.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
5. Strong communication skills, cheerful disposition and likes the food/meat industry.
6. Marketing and/or sales skills a plus.
Starting Pay $16 hour. $18 hour after 30 days. Room to grow as the company grows in size
M-F, 6 am-3:00 pm
Benefits offered after 30 days, including health, dental and vacation
Fun work environment
We work with food and chefs
• College diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
• Sales and/or customer service experience preferred
• Must be available full time, 6 am to 3 pm, Mon-Fri
• Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
• Background check required
This Position will provide:
- Room for growth potential
- Reliable, competitive pay
- Benefit package
-Professional development and you will learn all about the meat industry
Please apply if the following describes you:
- You like to be a part of a team
- You like the challenge of organizing a new office
- You're trainable and you're open minded and willing to learn
- You want a career and not a job
- You have complete honesty and integrity
Please email current resume. Include phone number so we may call you. Include your hobby or personal interest in your resume or email to us.