Our Cedar Rapids client is looking to add a FTE to their clinical imaging team. This resource will a team that supports Hyland OnBase clinical imaging system for the enterprise. Ourclient wants an individual with a strong background in OnBase Systems Analysis/Admin withworkflow, integration, and support experience. This position will be heavily focused on App analyst/Admin duties.
What resource will be doing:
- Helping with day call support (application/system configuration)
- Helping integration and workflow configuration - General support of active projects (application/system)
Characteristics manager is looking for:
- Health Care experience a plus, but not required
- Likes to work with people and investigate solutions
- Comfortable with servers, service accounts, SQLqueries - Understands the implications of the clinical imaging platform in relationship to EMR and ERP systems
CLIENT - HR JOB DESCRIPTION: Primary Function and Relationship to the Total Organization:
Responsible for implementation and support of OnBase application. Works closely with clients to troubleshoot and correct problems relating to applications, and assists with conversions to and implementations of software products. Is proactive in identifying Enterprise wide application requirements and communicating solutions to its clients. Functions in an enterprise wide manner, and places success of whole above individual entities within that enterprise. Promotes enterprise wide standardization. Works in "Project Team Environment" to provide computer solutions for enterprise clients. Concisely communicates concepts to team members and clients with varying levels of computer understanding. Uses operational expertise to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide clients with high quality, efficient products. Maintains and support all installed application software products. Successful job performance results in enhanced employee and management productivity. Indirectly contributes to patient care by providing system access.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Reviews module enhancement specifications incorporating standardization guidelines into tailoring specifications and performs integration tests on delivered enhancements.
* Assures compliance with federal, state, and local laws or regulations. Effectively prepares and complies with voluntary accreditation as accepted by the healthcare organizations we serve.
* Understands global contract issues related to applications.
* Provides input into preparation of project plans and monitors own task schedule.
* Acts as project lead as assigned by managers.
* Works collaboratively with other IT group members to ensure optimal application functionality.
* Participates in and coordinates status meeting and conference calls as needed for assigned projects.
* Assists with training and development of staff.
* Provides presentations to internal staff, and clients.
* Plans, conducts, and documents proceedings of meetings as needed.
* Provides timely and accurate documentation.
* Provides night and weekend on-call coverage as scheduled. May assume additional on-call responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
* Works closely with other department teams to ensure efficient and effective implementation of project solutions.
* Provides project status reports on a regular basis for assigned active projects.
* Maintains regular and consistent attendance at work.
* Adheres to all UPH Personnel policies and procedures, departmental policies and Safety guidelines.
* Behaves in a manner consistent with all Corporate Compliance policies and procedures.
* Minimum of 3 years development experience
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with EMR implementation or enterprise resource planning which would include human capital management, accounts payable and supply chain. Work flow experience is a must
* Demonstrates detail knowledge base and skill level in computer application methodology as it is used to automate health care business practices.
* Demonstrates functional knowledge of one or more application areas.
* Understands computer system functionality, limitations, and architecture of supported applications.
* Ability to work as a team member.
* Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.