- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of sales, service, accounting, HR, and IT.
- Review financial statements and data to ensure accuracy.
- Improve processes and policies, formulate and implement procedures, ensure that procedures and policies are followed.
- Manage communication between customers, vendors, and team members.
- Manage customer service, support, and projects.
- Plan and support sales and marketing activities
The training and experience required to be successful in this position include:
- 4 year business degree or equivalent
- Business management experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software
- Information technology skills
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting practices
- Knowledge of human resource practices
- Experience with project management
- Experience with customer service
The key competencies required to be successful in this position include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem analysis, problem solving
- Decision making
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Goal oriented
- Mechanical aptitude
We will train the right individual in our business. We will provide a competitive salary with bonus potential, 401(k), vacation/PTO, and heath care. If you are highly qualified for this position, please send us your resume.