BSI is currently searching for an Order Selector for our client in Denver. The candidate will be working in the receiving department Monday-Friday 4:00am to 1:00pm.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within assigned area.
• Safely operate sit-down forklifts, stand-up forklifts and scissor lifts
• Provide immediate response and notification of any spill situation
• Correctly match product containers to shipping paperwork
• Rack and move material within warehouse
• Pick orders using lifts,
• Load/unload trucks and containers using lifts
• Handle materials and finished goods
• Participate in cycle counting,
• Perform quality checks,
• Perform housekeeping activities,
• Participate in safety improvement activities,
• Report any material or container damage to management staff,
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: This is a Temp to Hire opportunity! The candidate must have a High School diploma or equivalent. Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of warehouse experience. Must have good or corrected vision, ability to add and subtract (math), basic language skills required; ability to write, read and speak English. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, balances team and individual responsibilities, consistently at work and on time. Work hours vary. Candidates must have the ability to work weekends, holidays and OT when requested. Exerting 10-50LBS of force on a regular basis to move objects, bending, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, sitting, and manual dexterity.
COMPENSATION: $12.50 per hour
BSI and BP2 may conduct drug and alcohol testing and background checks as part of the applicant screening process