Immediate DAY SHIFT Openings
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Our TOP Earners average $25.00 an hour based on multiple INCENTIVE Programs
Acme Manufacturing has immediate day shift openings for order selectors/pickers. We are looking for reliable employees who value safety, hard work, and integrity. The shifts run during the day, Mondays through Fridays, with occasional required Saturday overtime shifts.
Job duties include:
• Push/pull carts through the warehouse to fill customer orders.
• Tag, wrap and palletize parts.
• Physical ability to safely perform job duties.
• The parts weigh only a few ounces to a few pounds, however, over the course of a shift, employees move a significant amount of material.
• Ability to count and consistently recognize sequences of numbers.
• Dependability - consistent attendance and on time for work as scheduled.
• Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their assigned projects and job duties.
Base pay: $15.00/hour with the potential to average over $25.00/hour. Parts are paid out at a piece/weight rate and the higher of the two wage calculations are paid out. Employees can make a very good living through dependable attendance, attention to detail, and constant activity.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, short term, and long-term disability, 401(k), and paid vacation. We provide a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Opportunities for career growth are also available.
Acme Manufacturing is a Denver-based company located at I-70 and Monaco, about 5 miles east of Downtown Denver. We manufacture and distribute metal products used mainly in the building trades.
Apply in person: 4661 Monaco St., Denver, CO 80216
Email your Resume