The Driver primarily delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s). The majority of driving in this role will be at our Denver International Airport locations supporting Alamo, Enterprise and National Rent-A-Car on the lot (moving vehicles from one part or section of the lot to another).
This position is located at Denver International Airport , and requires a part time commitment of 20-25 hours/week .
Compensation is $9.50/hour.
The Part time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, on lot at Rental Locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles on lot, locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Walk the lot in all weather conditions to obtain a vehicle(s) and move it to another section of the lot
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours week
Apart from religious observation, must be able to the following schedule(s):
- Option 1: Sun. 8am-4:30pm, Mon. 8am-4:30pm, & Thurs. 9am-5:30pm
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE