The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by brush or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager.
This position is part time at our Denver location (on 3rd & Broadway). Our Part Time positions require a commitment of 20 - 25 hours/week depending on the schedule.
Compensation is $10.00/hour.
Denver, CO 80203
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours/week
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Option 1: Mon. 12pm-6pm, Tues. 12pm-6pm, Thurs. 12pm-6pm, Fri. 12pm-6pm & every other Sat. 9am-2pm
- Option 2: Mon. 12pm-6pm, Wed. 12pm-6pm, Thurs. 12pm-6pm, Fri. 12pm-6pm & every other Sun. 9am-2pm
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE