We have an immediate need for a professional individual . We are a fun, friendly and fast paced office that is looking for the right candidate to join our team. We are a general dental office that treat our patients with care, compassion and respect. Our practice dental services include all aspects of dentistry ranging from restorative, endodontics, oral surgery, oral surgery, implants, removable prosthodontics, and pediatrics. We are looking for someone who is responsible, professional, hardworking, eager to learn, detail oriented, and willing to give their best.
Primary position responsibilities:
· Answering phones
· Greeting and checking in patients
· Scheduling patients
· Verifying insurances
· Other various administrative duties and responsibilities
· Prior experience in a dental office
· Knowledge of all variety of dental services
· Great organizational skills
· Experience with Dentrix
· Strong work ethic
· Consistently present for days assigned to work and on-time for work.
· Good communication and listening skills
· Highly efficient with computers
· Dental terminology
· Treatment follow up and recall
· Customer service
· Account collections
· HIPAA and Ethics
· Scanning and data entry
We are looking for a long term team member to grow with our practice.If you would like to become a part of a great team then this is the practice for you. If you want to join our amazing dental team please reply with resume and cover letter.