Come join the team at The Goddard School, just west of City Park in Denver, between 17th and 18th Avenues on Vine Street!
The Goddard School is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child's needs. We provide a high quality education program for children as young as 6 weeks through pre-Kindergarten. We are looking for energetic, creative teachers that will help grow our program by providing a developmentally appropriate classroom, where the children feel safe and are allowed to freely explore their environment.
If you have a passion for teaching young children, please send your resume for consideration to us through this Craigslist ad. We look forward to hearing from you.
For all teachers, we require:
* Satisfaction of Colorado requirements for an Early Childhood Teacher (group leader)
For Goddard lead teachers, we also require one of the following
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field that includes 18 semester hours of courses directly related to young children
* Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field that includes 18 semester hours of courses directly related to young children
* Current CDA or Early Childhood Teaching Credential with an additional 12 semester hours of continuing education units in courses related to young children
* Proof of current enrollment in a CDA Credentialing Program or an Associate's or Bachelor's degree program in Early Childhood Education, Childhood Development, or a related field
* Private Academic Teaching Certificate, nursery through Kindergarten or Early Childhood Education
All employees are required to complete background checks, including the Colorado Bureau of Investigation fingerprint background check.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT: https://thegoddardschool-denverco.hireology.com/careers