QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Comebuild the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Product Manager – (Costa Mesa, CA)
Job Summary: Our Product Manager is responsible for product management of current and future Mirth product suite. The primary role responsibility is for strategic direction, product planning, roadmap creation, execution and adoption of solutions throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Developing and executing product plans and roadmaps for various Mirth products with clear understanding of the market direction, regulatory requirements, technology trends, competition, portfolio management and other v ariables impacting product strategy.
- Wor k closely with several internal stakeholders (e.g. Development, Sales, Marketing, and Client Support).
- Represent the organization as a Subject Matter Expert, including industry presentations, government and commercial initiatives, client collaboration, prospect events, sales support and other external situations.
- Collaborate and work with UX/UI team to plan product features with usability in mind.
- Create, manage and maintain business requirements.
- Establish appropriate balance between current product and what is needed for the future from a market and profitability perspective.
- Ensure execution against envisioned product parameters for monitoring product performance, and activity to ensure all a spects of product delivery (e.g. Sales, Implementation, Service and Support). Operate according to organizational best practices and raise concerns identified.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ Product Management experience.
- Operational workflow analysis.
- Cr eate business specifications plans and conduct analysis.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and multi ‐ tasking skills.
- Manage and mentor employees for cre ation of a strong dynamic team.
- Manage internal and external client expectations along with conflict resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ General Business experience.
- Fluency in Google Apps (e.g. Documents, Email) and Atlassian suite (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- Health Information Technology experience.
- Experience working in a startup or entrepreneurial organization.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong concepts, execution for apps and Web.
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.