We are a well established Construction Company that has been in the construction business for over 20 years with clients throughout the Denver Metro area. We are looking for an experienced Estimator/Project Coordinator with excellent analytical skills, who is process focused with a proven track record of results.
This role in our organization, combining these positions, is a key component in both the administration and estimating roles of the company.
The Project Coordinator / Estimating Assistant will perform various tasks to support the lead estimator / coordinator. This allows the lead estimator to give more time to customers and bid more projects. The Estimating Assistant receives valuable insight into the Estimator's role and learns the details of how projects are priced and the daily responsibilities of the estimator.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the following:
Specific experience required: Previous experience in estimating and project coordination / scheduling / management.
• Extreme attention to detail / Highly process oriented
• Microsoft Office / Excel /Word / 10 key
• Ability to multi-task and to manage multiple priorities
• Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
• Ability to analyze, identify and resolve problems timely
• Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and motivated
• Strong work ethic and exceptional organization
• Assist with other departmental projects
• Able to read architectural drawings and specifications as well as experience with online "Plan Rooms" and their viewing software
• Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize estimating multiple projects
• Preform precise take-offs and estimate labor costs to complete projects on budget as well as following up on bid results
• Communicate with suppliers and general contractors to receive all information to bid and manage projects
• Manage the tracking of all construction invoices, ASIs, RFIs and change orders
• Work independently with minimal assistance once oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Benefits include: Vacation and holiday pay / 401K with 2% company contributions.
Hours: Part time 9-5:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays
Compensation: Depends on experience
If you're committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we'd like to talk to you! Serious applicants only! We look forward to working with you! Resumes that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
How to Apply
Please send your resume with a well crafted cover letter on why you're an ideal candidate for this position. We will contact you for an interview.