Local family owned company is seeking a Project Manager for our Roofing Department. We want talented, hardworking, dependable employees. There is a huge potential for growth for the right person. We are always looking to grow individuals on a professional basis. If you have what it takes to be successful in our industry your opportunities for growth are unlimited! Pay range is based on experience and more importantly, productivity. How much are you worth and can you prove it? Our company is big on bonuses related to job performance in addition to a great wage and we offer a full benefits package (health, dental, vision, and accident coverages) and a 401k program with company match.
This is a great position for someone who doesn't like the 'office life'. You spend most days driving around the Denver metro area to job sites and managing our projects. We do a variety of trades such as roofing (commercial and residential), paint, gutters, fences, siding, etc.
- Hire and schedule subcontractors.
- Order materials and obtain subcontractor bids.
- Maintain a high standard of quality on all jobs.
- Oversee all aspects of restoration jobs from start to finish.
- Make sure jobs are running smoothly, inspect the work being done, and ensure the job is cleaned up properly.
- Provide outstanding customer service and follow up for our clients.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus!
- Enthusiastic attitude.
- Great people and communication skills.
- Knowledge of insurance loss statements is a plus.
- Great attendance.
- A team leader with organizational skills; able to keep the balls bouncing.
- Willing to learn, be trained, and go 'above and beyond' to get the job done right.
If you fit the description above please send your resume for a prompt interview. We look forward to adding the right candidate to our talented team!