Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Store Manager
Position Supervises: QSR Associates
Pay Level: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for assisting in stocking, preparing and selling QSR
products by employing proper sanitation standards while maintaining the highest level ofcustomer service at all times. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety ofothers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that the store is providing the customer service that meets or exceeds Company standards and customer expectations.
- Supervise all associates in a fair, consistent, impartial, and timely manner, in accordance with all EEOC guidelines in the absence of the QSR Manager
- Support, uphold, and enforce all Company policies as well as local, state, and federal laws/regulations including the local Health Department andKroger Food Safety standards.
- Market and display the product and maintain the appearance of the serving area to ensure customer appeal
- Assist the Store Manager in maintaining established inventory levels, salary budgets (and other controllables including waste), and gross profitmargins, to achieve maximum profitability.
- Complete necessary product and supply orders at the direction of the Store Manager.
- Maintain high standards of food safety to ensure food is maintained at proper time and temperature by regularly monitoring and documenting as required.
- Assist in building an environment of teamwork between QSR associates, store associates, supervisors, and vendors.
- Assist the Store Manager in properly displaying all POS Signage as necessary.
- Ensure information flows to all QSR associates and advises management of significant events affecting the store or the market.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience working in a QSR establishment.
- Ability to successfully pass Food Safety Certification.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, andoccasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be available to work all hours as assigned including but not limited to early morning or evening hours that may include overtime.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High School diploma or college helpful
- Proficient computer skills
- Current Food Safety Certification
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: Driver's License
Shift(s): Day; Evening