Position Title: Receptionist
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Colorado Barricade is a leading provider of traffic safety services and equipment for the roadrepair, construction and maintenance industry in the State of Colorado. Colorado Barricade’s core services include traffic control planning and services, pavement marking, permanent sign and related merchandise and equipment rental and sales. Customers include highway construction companies, Departments of Transportation, municipalities and utilities.
The primary function of the Receptionist is to complete all assigned tasks as directed by management. This may include, but is not limited to: answering phones, office orders, mailing invoices, ect.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Company
- Answering a multi-line phone system in a timely and curious manner
- Administer credit card payments with direction from the Customer Service Supervisor
- Filing of daily production reports, plans, ect
- Mailing out invoices, monthly statements, ect
- Greet and process Daily Rental Will Call paperwork
- Assist Customer Service Department with data entry
- Assist with Invoice Soft Calls and Accounts Receivables
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to details
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a manner that promotes a professional atmosphere, and ensure that the encounter with both internal and external customers is an above average experience.
- Aptitude for mathematics and analytical thought processes.
- Ability to analyze, compare and interpret detailed information
- Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail required.
- High School Diploma
- 0 – 2 years of related experience
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Construction or Service industry experience
- Unyielding integrity/ethics
- Excellent judgment; strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- Proven history of honoring commitments
- Proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities and develop recommendations
- Proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment; team player
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes competitive salary, outstanding health benefits, 401(k) match, paid vacation and much more.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Denver, CO
- High school or equivalent