A Business Sales Developer spends their day retaining existing vendor relationships and generating new leads for scrap paper recovery for recycling at their respective plant. Caraustar’s Recycling Services Group takesextreme pride in being an integral contributor to preserving the environment. Our paper recycling centers and 100% recycled paperboard mills, collect over 2.0 million tons per year of all grades of paper, paperboard, and pulp. Our fiber recycling centers receive, sort, bale and distribute fiber to domestic and international customers. Caraustar Industries, Inc., established in 1938, is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. The company is a socially responsible corporation, is committed to environmentally sound practices and is dedicated to providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar has developed its leadership position in the industry through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops and implements marketing strategies / Conducts research.
* Makes outgoing cold calls to gain new clients.
* Identifies potential leads and schedules sales appointments / Follows up with incoming leads.
* Creates and modifies proposals / Review contractual agreements
* Monitors vendor related expenditures and recommends opportunities to increase margins
* Conveys proper information between facilities and vendors.
* Meets regularly with Sales Manager for review of sales, activities and prospective customers /Utilizes the company’s Contact Relationship Management tool on a daily basis.
* Develops and maintains an awareness of market trends and competition behaviors
* Resolves accounting and financial issues / Maintains accurate records for brokerage and billing purposes.
* Provides solutions to driver and vendor related issues.
* Ensures a safe and healthy workplace.