Registered Dietitian / Certified Nutritionist Seattle, WA
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian / Certified Nutritionist for one of our top healthcare clients in Seattle, WA.
Not your classic Registered Dietitian or Certified Nutritionist position. We are on the forefront of the scientific wellness industry. We are hiring several Direct Hire Full-time (40 hour work week- no weekends) Registered Dietitians and Certified Nutritionists to our start-up Wellness organization located in Downtown Seattle, Washington! If you love coaching, empowering others, collaborating with peers and growing your career as you empower clients to optimize their overall health and wellness- then we are that place.
We have a contagious energy while working in a dynamic, fun and team-oriented nurturing environment. So, if you are an outstanding Coach that thrives in a functional approach to nutrition and lifestyle change then what are you waiting for!? Apply today!
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Give clients an integrated explanation of their data (Clinical Labs, genomic etc.)
- Provide personalized actionable items to help clients reach their wellness goals
- Provide a concierge coaching experience to our clients
- Participate in on-going best practice sharing, learning and mentorship with peers
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Dietetics or Nutrition from an accredited institution
- Registered Dietician and or Certified Nutritionist with current WA State certification (Re-location offered for those out of state)
- 2 plus years of recent experience in direct patient care or clinical care or counseling work
- Competency with software systems
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading healthcare companies—providing you with the chance to positively impact quality and delivery of patient care. In a field where innovation and change happen constantly, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 1,200 healthcare hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your healthcare career today.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly
provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014.
Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.