Research / Data Analyst
For over fifty years, the Premier Health Care Management team has been combining peerless expertise in geriatric care with a profound mission of compassion to buildan enviable reputation in the industry. Affiliated with renowned Beaumont Health, we employ dedicated career-oriented staff with the best credentials and most thorough training.
Due to our consistent growth we are seeking a Research / Data Analyst to work with the Premier Health Care Management team to analyze long-term care industry data and interpret results, in support of research initiatives in healthcare and consulting lines of business. This includes working with clinicians on staff to explore relationships within incongruent datasets. You would be responsible for the analysis, documentation, and communication of results within tight deadlines. Based upon initial results you would make recommendations for additional analyses. You would also be responsible for creating summary tables, charts and graphs for client presentations.
Qualifications and experience should include the following:
- Basic analytic and research skills
- Experience in healthcare research desirable
- Excellent computer skills
- High level Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel (pivot tables, high level calculations and graphing tools)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access is desirable
- Understanding of clinical and health care data (including the MDS, CMS QMs, etc.,)
- Self-motivated and disciplined individual who can perform with minimal guidance
- Ability to work both as an individual contributor and as a team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills