- Proficiency with 10 key touch, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint), and knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn, banking software applications (Mozart, TellerPlus, Bancline).
- Ability to work flexible
- 1-3 years customer service or sales experience; or an equivalent amount of directly related college education or volunteer service
- Previous banking experience is preferred but not required
- Cash handling experience preferred.
Formal Education & Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0% - Negligible amount of travel expected.
- Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, standing most of the time, and may involve walking, moving, or sitting for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity Minority/ Female/ Individuals with Disabilities/ Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action