Major south Denver/Littleton liquor retailer is seeking friendly, reliable candidates to fill part-time, (with full-time potential) Cashier positions. Preferred candidates will have the following attributes:
- Previous retail cashiering experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills a must!
- Required to check customer I.D. for legal age-verification for alcohol sales
- Must be able to stand on your feet for the duration of your shifts
- Must be able to safely lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Experience with point-of-sale software programs a plus
- Must be extremely accurate with all cash handling responsibilities
- Must be able to work at a fast pace for multiple hours as business needs dictate
Candidates with genuinely high levels of enthusiasm for retail work and interacting with hundreds of customers a day have potential to thrive in this environment. Internal promotion is likely for high-performing candidates in this role.
Our company offers competitive pay and outstanding product.
We will only review applications accompanied by a brief cover letter demonstrating your personality and the reasons you are applying for a job with us.
All applicants must be 21 years of age.
**All applicants must have full shift availability (days, nights, weekends and holidays), to be eligible for consideration.
Please reply to this posting with a cover letter, resume, and references.