We are looking for a highly motivated individual to run our Showroom in the Denver area (Littleton). The baby products industry has seen some dynamic innovation over the
• 1-2 years of retail experience (preferably in baby products industry or boutique retail)
• Strong communication skills -- Courtesy & professionalism
• Basic systems/website knowledge -- basic Inventory management tools
• Basic Financial Statements Acumen -- will be accountable for store's P&L
• Basic logistics acumen -- company's ecommerce sales will be run out of different location, however occasional shipping from Littleton may be required.
• Showroom sales -- assist customers with product purchases by demonstrating how products work
• Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns
• Customer Service -- help customers in a friendly and courteous manner -- answering questions and answering calls
• Receiving merchandise, entering items into the system and stocking items
• Maintains a clean and safe environment for all employees and customers to include sales floor, back room, manager offices and restrooms.
* Merchandising, Display Arrangement & merchandise appeal skills preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Motivated individual and a self starter that doesn't need a lot of direction
• Good planning, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
• Basic computer and math proficiency
Base Salary plus Bonuses -- Base $40,000 plus bonuses (bonus structure can be negotiated)
Send Resume and Cover Letter indicating why you want the job