Major south Denver/Littleton liquor retailer is seeking friendly, reliable candidates to fill full- and part-time Wine Associate positions.
*Especially seeking candidates with Sunday & closing-shift availability (until 11 to 11:30 pm).
Preferred candidates will have the following attributes:
- Interest in learning about wine and sharing that knowledge with customers a must!
- Basic to intermediate-level wine knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of popular grape varieties, wine regions, producers, basic production techniques, popular wine trends, etc... a plus.
- Experience working in hospitality/restaurant/retail sales; or equivalent education is a real plus
- Ability to engage with customers in a prompt, engaging, down-to-earth manner
- Ability to take direction from managers and multitask efficiently in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 40+ lbs on a regular basis and stand/walk during most of a shift
- Ability to organize and stock inventory
- Experience with point-of-sale software programs a plus
Candidates with a genuine interest in the world of wine have potential to thrive in this environment. Our company offers competitive pay and outstanding product.
We will only review applications accompanied by a brief cover letter demonstrating your personality and the reasons you are applying for a job with us. All applicants must be 21 years of age, and must have full shift availability (days, nights, weekends and holidays).
Please reply to this posting with a cover letter, resume, and references.