Securitas USA - Denver Branch is proud to announce a new Security Director position that is currently available at one of our most prestigious sites!
Location: Greenwood Village
Shift:Monday - Friday Days w/ availability to run Training Seminars at various days/times.
Please read the following Job Description and if interested submit your resume utilizing the links provided.
Thank you for your interest and have a great day!
DIRECTOR of SECURITY
The Director of Security is responsible for managing all aspects of the security program to include both physical and security systems for our client's financial operation. The ideal candidate will have experience with various security systems such as access control, closed circuit TV video systems, and alarm devices; as well as substantiated experience in leading a team of Security Officers for a 24/7 operation. Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
- security assessments and analytical troubleshooting for the various security systems.
- publish weekly security activity and safety for the security staff.
- review and analyze monthly invoicing to ensure contracted services are being met within budget parameters.
- analyze physical security requirements and provide appropriate reports to client management as it relates to software, hardware and physical security procedures.
- Review security system generated reports and propose new procedures for physical security enhancements or equipment requirements.
- Serve as the primary physical security contact and provide requested repots and documentation for internal and external auditors.
- Assist in the installation and conversion of hardware and software for access control and CCTV systems.
- Provide ongoing training and development to security staff as well as monitors employee performance initiating progressive disciplinary action as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in Police Science, Criminal Justice, Electronics, or Communications preferred. Substantiated experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree requirement.
- Strong electronics and technical background.
- Three to five years of security management and security technician experience.
- Familiarity with security systems design principles, system project installation, computers, electronics, access control systems and security system hardware and software.
- Excellent written and oral skills required.
- Competent knowledge of supervisory principles and human relations techniques.
- Competent in the concepts and applications associated with CCTV, alarm systems and access control systems.
- Requires bending, standing, walking, climbing, lifting, and working in tight places.
- Requires close and distance vision, hearing, talking, manual dexterity, and irregular hours.