- Installation of cable, devices and misc. equipment for burglar alarm, card access, CCTV, telephone/data systems in a construction type atmosphere.
- Provide feedback to immediate supervisor on potential issues in the field as well as project progress.
- Communicate effectively; maintain a professional appearance and mentality.
- Able to attend and successfully complete various training seminars.
- Travel out of town/state as required performing installations on-site at customer facilities.
- Random Drug screening is our policy.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to climb ladders, perform manual labor.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Flexibility to work after hours and/or weekends and occasionally out of town.
- Responsible, Professional, Reliable, Trustworthy.
-Pass a Security background check.
-Pass a Urinary Analysis
-Possess a valid driver's license w/ a clean MVR.
Compensation:- $29K/year minimum or based on experience w/ quarterly profit bonuses.
Please respond by emailing a resume complete with education info, a list of about 3 references (contacts from previous employers are preferred) and why I should choose you for the position over any other applicants.