- 3 to 5 years warehousing or purchasing / contracts experience
- MS Office, systems and computer knowledge
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a large volume of
- transactional activities.
Westmoreland Coal Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.