- 15+ years of engineering and management experience with a (BS) Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of P25 and the LMR market. Knowledge of LTE – a
- Experience leading engineering teams using agile methodologies
- Self-motivated and passionate about designing world-class products
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills. PMP certification preferred
- Customer relationship building and communication skills
- Collaborative and influential with other internal groups.
- A strong commitment to business ethics and integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to convey technical and business matters in a clear and logical manner.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of team in a matrixed environment
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.