Our client is looking for a medical scribe to bring onto their team full time! Duties will vary, but will typically include the following:
- Calling patients from waiting room and escorting
- them to testing equipment and/or examination rooms.
- Obtaining and documenting patient history and current complaints.
- Sterilizing equipment/instruments in accordance with the established sterilization schedule and procedure.
- Scribing: accurately and efficiently documenting exam findings, impression and plan, and provider discussion.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic terminology, ocular conditions, ophthalmic procedures, and billing/coding practices a plus
- "Directing patient traffic" for the physician, managing the patient-schedule/order throughout the day
Please apply with an updated copy of your resume if you are interested in learning more! Thank you!About Aerotek ULC: Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.