If you like to have fun at work, help others, and be a part of a dynamic team... JOIN US!
Trumpet Behavioral Health’s(TBH) mission is to maximize the potential of the clients we serve. We believe in putting our clients first, doing the right thing, striving to improve every day, working as a team and having Fun.
TBH is a talented group of professionals dedicated to its mission and values. We are continuing to expand our team of experienced, caring and enthusiastic individuals to deliver the best evidence based behavior programs possible for individuals with unique abilities. Further, TBH's collaborative approach means that parents, schools, service providers, and team members all play important roles in outcomes.
The Speech Language PathologistAssistant will work with children who have autism ages 18 mo to 15 years who exhibit difficulties in the areas of language, speech, voice, and fluency in the clinics as well as home visits.
What you will be doing in this position:
Main Duties Include:
- Implementing programs towards goals and treatment plans with supervisor assistance
- Coordinate with supervisor and families
- Planning and Oversight:
- Collect, maintain, and utilize data for program planning and decision making
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- Collaborate with school leader, teachers, social workers, and Special Education Coordinator to best meet the needs of all students
- Screening, Testing, Diagnosing, and Advising:
- Conduct speech, language and hearing diagnostics
- Administer ongoing formal and informal assessments to track client's progress towards meeting their goals
- Managing and Conducting Therapy:
- Collaborate and consult with Case Director in the management of speech-language disorders