Job Title: Surety Client Services Specialist
Location: Potomac, MD
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Surety Client Services Specialist supports Producers and Account Executives in all prospecting and account management initiatives related to Willis Towers Watson insurance client’s accounts with surety needs. S/he is responsible for day-to-day client service, provides information and answers client questions, works with the surety team to develop appropriate carrier submissions and may present final proposals to prospects. Other duties include: gathering information from prospective clients, completing high level bond reviews and assisting in the resolve of carrier and client accounting, billing and collections issues. The Surety Client Services Specialist may be required to occasionally travel for client or carrier meetings.
- BA/BS degree, preferred
- 5-7 years' experience working on mid to large-sized commercial and contract surety accounts within a brokerage environment preferred
- Appropriate licenses as dictated by state law required within 60 days of employment
- Insurance related and other professional designations highly desirable
- Qualified candidates will be those who demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills, strong time management, teamwork and prioritization skills, and highly effective customer service capabilities
- Must be committed to building new skills via in-house or approved vendor resources
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to navigate within the Internet required
- Please, only local candidates or those willing to relocate at their own expense.
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.