This is a fantastic opportunity for you to start a career right out of high school with comprehensive paid training and plenty of room for advancement. We’ll even help you to get your licensure / certification! Come and see why so many of our employees have made Terminix their career home. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
This position is within our Terminix brand.
ServiceMaster is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned locations and franchise and license agreements. The company’s portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or Facebook.com/ServiceMaster.
Applies company products to residential structures according to work orders and as needed based on service requests; completes required production forms at end of daily work order assignments.
• Prepares job sites for termiticide treatment.
• Applies termiticides to residential structures according to work order specifications, safety procedures, and label instructions.
• Verifies that job specifications are appropriate for work orders.
• Drives company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
• Maintains vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
• Completes required production forms at end of daily work order assignments.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
• Maintain valid driver’s license.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability