Are you a career minded individual who is self-motivated and has a strong desire to succeed? As a Territory Account Manager, you will have the ability to drive for results,build business relationships, and establish long-term career growth through consultative and strategic sales expertise.
Through in-person meetings, product demonstrations, and sales hunting efforts, a Territory Account Manager is responsible for developing net new business in a protected geographic region. As the leading independent office technology dealer in the Mid-Atlantic region, you will be providing mom/pop shops to Fortune 500 companies top of the line Sharp, Ricoh, Hp, and Kyocera equipment paired with Centric's award-wining customer service.
Whether you are a new or experienced sales professional, this opportunity will provide you with state-of-the-art training as well as exceptional company support for you to build a stable and lucrative career, while helping your clients to improve their own businesses.
As a Territory Account Manager, you will engage in new business development through prospecting, networking and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing accounts with existing clients.
Your specific duties will include:
- Aggressively pursuing competitive accounts and differentiating Centric from its competitors
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our constantly-growing line of products, including cutting-edge digital solutions, to ensure that you can provide your clients with the latest in office technology and document management solutions.
- Making consultative business-to-business presentations through active listening and needs analysis in order to ensure that you provide your clients with the most appropriate technology solutions
- Sustaining business development activities, appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, dials, and database updates
- Preparing daily/weekly action plans
- Meeting or exceeding revenue and gross profit expectations
As a Territory Account Manager, you will receive:
- Competitive base-plus-uncapped commissions
- Protected account territory
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation and paid holidays
- All-expenses-paid President's Club trip for top performers
- Performance-based rewards and incentives (bonuses, gift cards, etc.)
- Great potential for upward mobility
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone and laptop
- Extensive sales and product training from industry leaders
- Energetic and friendly team
- Support of a large, award-winning and aggressively growing company
- Opportunities for use of Ravens and Orioles tickets
- Company events (summer crab feast and holiday party)
- Exceptional work ethic
- Competitive, outgoing, professional and driven to succeed.
- Highly organized with strong time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate the ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and willingness to take risks and try new approaches.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous business to business sales experience or internship is preferred, but not required