The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for morethan 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged. Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Benjamin Moore & Co is currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to join our sales team. You will be accountable for delivering sustainable and profitable sales and market share growth with retailers and customers in your territory and will also lead the implementation of product placement, programs and services within your assigned stores. The territory covers Colorado Springs, Pueblo and southwest CO & KS.
This is a great opportunity to develop your sales experience with a high-energy team and become part of an iconic and growing Berkshire Hathaway family brand. Benjamin Moore offers a company car, as well as a competitive compensation & benefits package designed to attract the very best sales professionals.
keywords: coatings, sales rep, sales representative, territory rep, territory manager, account rep, relationship building, retailers, contractors, end users, painters, paint.
- College degree preferred, or equivalent industry business experience
- Two plus years B2B sales experience required (previous paint experience not required)
- Strong knowledge of retail process and best practices
- Working knowledge of required software programs (Microsoft Office, CRM)
- Excellent communication, listening and public speaking skills
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities for success
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record a must.
- Ability to work evenings & weekends when necessary
- Ability to travel daily within territory and up to 50% overnight travel
- Ideal candidate will reside within the territory outlined, preferably in the Colorado Springs area.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Co endeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.