Lifespan is an international “Green Economy” company solving customer challenges with electronic data privacy and destruction, value recovery from retired IT equipment, and environmentally compliant electronics recycling. With offices in Toronto,Omaha, Denver, and Los Angeles, LifeSpan is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Testing Technician to join our Denver team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, flexible individual, who is interested in joining a very successful and rapidly growing company. In this important role your responsibilities will include:
- Equipment audits and managing project documentation.
- Identify working PC, Laptops, Servers, Networking, LCD Monitors and other IT related equipment.
- Use custom software and hardware to test, sanitize or destroy hard drives from PCs, Servers, and Laptops. Including troubleshooting and quality control measures.
- Palletize equipment.
- Communicate and coordinate with upstream manager, vendors, co-workers and customers.
- LifeSpan warehouse - duties as assigned.
- Contribute to process improvements.
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred .
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Detailed IT hardware and component knowledge to include troubleshooting hardware and software problems on basic equipment (PCs, Servers, Switches, Laptops, etc.).
- MS Office experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with great follow-up, addressing direct request, phone calls and email.
- Ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with basic hand tools.
- Ability to use typical warehouse equipment to maneuver material – pallet jack.
- Ability to stand, bend, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- Able to routinely lift material up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate professionally (in a verbal and written manner).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet department goals and standards for productivity, service standard, and accuracy.
Must be able to pass a background check and a pre-employment drug screen.
This is a full time position; hours are Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm. Overtime as directed by manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Local candidates only:
- Denver, CO
- Equipment testing experience: 2 years