- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A minimum of 10 years of: successful business management experience and/or business ownership is required
- Proven ability to creatively increase sales
- Experience in
- implementing effective and efficient improvements to operations
- The ability to create and interpret Profit/Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Budgets, and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Hands-on experience in managing teams of people
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, Internet, etc.) is mandatory
- Bilingual English/French or English/Spanish desired
We are looking for people available immediately. Orientation programs beginning in March.
If you have the passion, confidence, and tenacity to change people's behavior and improve their lives and livelihood, this might be the position for you. Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our very competitive compensation package ($72,000 to $98,000 first year) and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization.
Please forward resume to Human Resources.