Aerotek Energy Services is hiring Valve Technicians for a Global Oil and Gas Service and Rental Company. If you consider company culture, benefits and perks to be just as important as the job itself, then stop surfing job boards and apply now.
Valve Technicians work closely together to disassemble, inspect and refurbish wellhead and frac equipment, parts and components. Sanding, grinding, sandblasting, pressure testing and painting of various piping and all types of valves. Material handling and general housekeeping duties will be required as necessary.
- $16 - $20 per hour depending on experience
- Diverse Benefit Package with a full gamut of options/perks
- Double your income with near unlimited OT offered
- Twelve Hour Shifts Monday - Friday
- 60+ Hours Per Week ($24 - $30 per hour after 40 hours)
- Cutting edge facility with modern equipment and tools
- Development Focused and Advancement Opportunity
Apply to posting, email resume or call (970) 776-5232 for details.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.