REPORTS TO (POSITION): Vault Manager
Moring Shift Starting at 7:00 a.m., Afternoon Shift Starting at 2:00 p.m.
Responsible for the security of cargo checked into the vault and out of the vault. Process liability to insure that it is ready for the various shuttles to banks, other branches or the airport.
The essential functions of this position are:
1.Knowledge of all vault operations, including check-in & check-out, balancing of the vault and operation of alarms.
2. Responsible for mastering all vault procedures relating to verification and balancing.
3. Responsible for reporting any security and safety violations to management.
4. May operate a vehicle on route and perform duties as Driver/Guard if necessary.
5. May operate a vehicle in order to complete shuttle routes.
6.Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be detail oriented and accurate.
2. Must be able to perform all Driver/Guard duties: i.e., physical requirements of lifting (50lbs.); getting into and out of vehicle 40 - 70 times daily.
3.Must be DOT certified. Able to operate a forklift.
4.Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
5.Must know OMS (Operating Manifest System), D-Trak.