Barnes Electrical Contracting is looking for a full time entry level Warehouse Assistant. This position is a permanent, full time position at our office/warehouse facility located in Lafayette, CO.
- Pull and stage orders
- Warehouse inventory
- Receive deliveries
- Deliver tools and material to and from job sites
- Minor Vehicle maintenance.
- Maintain tool room inventory / repairs
- Keep warehouse & lot cleaned and organized
- Energetic and willingness to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have a valid Colorado State driver's license.
- Fork Lift experience preferred (will train)
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic Computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:45 AM until 3:30 PM
- 40 hour work week
- Benefits package – Health/Dental/Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement plan
- Opportunity for advancement into Warehouse Manager position
Compensation: Based on experience
***Please reply to this ad by providing a resume with work history.