An exciting career opportunity has been created for a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our team. The successful applicant will be familiar and experienced in warehousing, order fulfillment, shipping and receiving and must be able to work quickly and accurately under strict time constraints while maintaining a positive attitude.
Organizationally, the Warehouse Associate reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and functions as part of the Warehouse team (8-10 Associates).
Duties will include the following primary functions:
- Unloading and stocking of inbound shipments.
- Picking and shipping outbound orders ensuring accuracy and timeliness with both product and paperwork.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Ensuring the warehouse space is utilized effectively and kept clean and in order.
- Comply with all established safety standards and insure safety awareness is maintained regarding all work processes; report and work to remedy any safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist with general maintenance and facilities related projects for multiple business locations as needed.
- Support a variety of interdepartmental projects including set-up / tear-down for events, various mailing projects, and other tasks as requested.