Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet stores are specialty retailers that consist of 36 privately-held stores in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. Our philosophy is simple; offer the hardest workingpeople in America the best brands and an honest value, with the lowest price possible, and the best customer service. Some of the benefits you gain by working for us include: working for a stable, debt-free company, closed on major holidays, and having a comprehensive benefits plan.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join our team for this location.
The Warehouse Clerk would assist with incoming freight, ensure that it reaches the sales floor, and other assigned duties.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Customer Service, greeting and thanking the customer
- Unload incoming products from trailers in the dock area
- Move freight to the staging area
- Use a forklift
- Move/fill palletized products to various departments
- Transfer products from pallet to pallet
- Load product into customer’s vehicles
- Delivery and pick of product
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Store maintenance as needed
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures