Shift - 2pm to 11pm
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities, including managing people for a daily shift or ona team basis to achieve company and customer objectives successfully.
- Leading or supervising warehouse department and staff
- Reviews workload and assigns tasks to employees
- Professionally trains and evaluates employee performance; recommends or initiates hiring, promotions, transfers or disciplinary actions
- Ensure optimal utilization of all warehouse resources, including but not limited to, space, equipment and people
- Oversees process to ensure inventory and orders are completed accurately
- Measures work performance; compares results to objectives; takes corrective actions
- Correctly maintains and generates required reports
- Correctly interprets and enforces company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a warehouse operation, including 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working in a food and beverage facility is a plus
XPO Logistics - Supply Chain offers competitive compensation and benefits. If your qualifications meet our requirements, please click on "Apply" to submit a resume for consideration.