Paid annually, W2, with benefits.
Direct Hire - permanent position.
Manage all aspects of the self-directed and self-service investment strategyfor wealth management, including the brokerage online investment and investment advisory business. Working closely with the Omni Channel Group and the Wealth Management Digital team, develop and maintain the strategic business plan and roadmap for the online and mobile investment sites and related content and tools. Manage related vendor relationships and execute to aggressive growth objectives. Develop and execute promotion and marketing calendar. Represent self-directed investing to other lines of business and their online channels. Serve as the subject matter expert for online and self-directed investment capabilities including competitive knowledge, industry trends and positioning.
Provide product management expertise to other core account solutions including the asset management account, packages, statements, tax statements, confirms, performance reporting, e-marketing, e-delivery, etc. Work with other business lines to drive consistency including establishing and managing style guides and user experience requirements across investment and banking platforms.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 10 or more years of product management experience
• Four or more years of managerial experience
• 10+ years of direct/equivalent experience including specific brokerage/investment experience
• MBA preferred or equivalent credentials (CFP, CPA, CFA)
• Series 7
• Strong product management, design and development skills
• Considerable knowledge of product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis
• Excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Advanced marketing and marketing research skills
• Thorough knowledge of competitive market, operations and various products and services within assigned area
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Strong financial and competitive analysis and PC skills